SETUP YOUR AUTHOR EMAIL LIST
(Learn How in My FREE Course!)
This is an affiliate link, which simply means if you ever grow too big for the free plan, I'll get some money for the coffee fund. There's no extra charge for you.
Launching an email list is one of the smartest marketing steps an author can take. It gives you direct access to a growing community of true fans who will be excited to buy your books.
If you don’t already have an author email list, or if you do have one but you’re looking for a more affordable email service, MailerLite has a free plan that’s perfect for authors with up to 1,000 subscribers.
I’m a huge fan and proud affiliate of MailerLite’s service. And inside my free course, I’ll show you how to set up your account, start collecting subscribers, and begin sending emails quickly and easily.
You can sign up for your free MailerLite account right here.
Then, simply take the free course where I’ll show you how to launch your list in under an hour.
Here’s Exactly What I’ll Cover in the Course
Inside these videos, I’ll walk you through how to:
- Set up your free MailerLite account in minutes
- Start collecting email addresses and growing your list
- Send great looking newsletters and book announcement emails to your fans
- Test and optimize your emails to make them more effective
- Create automated emails that can free up more time for writing books
Similar courses are selling right now for $100. But you can join MailerLite email course absolutely FREE.